rephoto = "repeat photography" and/or "revisit photography"
- (Suppose you already have an account of PEN server.)
- Decide the long name of your rephoto site:
- Example: 日本_つくば_東大通り吾妻歩道橋_NW
- Decide the short name of your rephoto site:
- Use English. Remove vowels (a, i, o, u, e, ...).
- Example: Jpn_Tskb_HgAzB_NW
- Make a directory with a name of the short name.
- Put your rephoto images into that directory.
- Try best to include as much information as you can to exif tags, in particular,
- year, date, time, and time zone of photography.
- location (GPS latitude and longitude)
- You can edit exif tags like this:
$ exiftool *.jpg -Comment="taken by Kenlo Nasahara"
- Use scp or rsync to upload the directory to pen:/home/rephoto/public_html/
- Create a thumbnail page:
$ mkthum.pl -t "(site short name)"
- Write a description of your new rephoto site in the rephoto site list page.