Python training course - exercise 2
In exercise 2, we will additionally use scikit-learn.
Through this exercise, you can be able to handle image data using Python, how to use Python machine learning libraries and how to conduct simple accuracy assessment.
we will use MNIST dataset. please search, if you do not know what it is.
- Exercise 2.1: import MINIST dataset into Python using scikit-learn library.
- Exercise 2.2: see the data number and pixel size of imported data.
- Exercise 2.3: save one or two imported image in Python into your PC.
- Exercise 2.4: conduct machine learning with scikit-learn. (You can
decrease the number of training data, if the running time is too long.)
- Exercise 2.5: calculate overall accuracy.